Malaysians, where ya’ll at? This is something you will definitely love. Rendang on pizza. Topped then with cheese, onions, dried chili, more chillis (cause we love our food spicy), and Gardens Sauces’s Chilli Sauce (we really love it spicy) Making rendang for your family now is made easier with GIMSON Nyonya Rendang paste. Try it this Raya, we bet your family will love it!
- In a pot pour in gimson nyonya rendang and saute for a few second.
- Quickly add the water and chicken
- Cook until half cooked and add in kerisik
- Cook it until the chicken fully cooked.
- Combine all ingredient and knead for 15 minutes
- Let it rest for 3 hours
- Roll the dough into circle and roll the edge three times to form a crust
- Put the filling on top and grate the cheese.
- Start with the cheese and move on to the other ingredients
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Gardens Sauces to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Biskut Raya Bidadari Syurga
Up Next: Salmon Grab
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!