- Combine all ingredients together and knead it for 8 minutes.
- Add olive oil and knead it again.
- Make it round, then leave it at a warm place until it double in size about 1 hour.
- Divide it into 4 equal portion and then add in the colouring.
- Knead it until there are no visible white dough. ( except white colour)
- After that, roll flat each one of them and then stack on top of each other.
- Next, roll it like a log and place it into the bread mold and let it rest for 45 minutes.
- Bake it in 160c oven for 30 minutes.
We collaborate with Melayan Flours Mill (MFM) to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Masak Lemak Itik Salai Subway
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!