Marble cake takes the Malaysian heart like a storm. Recently this cake became viral and it is available everywhere. In facebook, youtube and all kinds of social media this cake dethrone the burnt cheesecake trend in Malaysia. The marble cake name came because of the mixture of the cake. While pouring the batter, the batter was coloured before hand and poured alternately to give the marble like look when cut. The cakes are moist because of the high butter fat content and really fragrant!
- 250 g Butter
- 200 g Sugar
- 5 nos Eggs
- 220 g Self rising flour
- 3 tbsp Cream
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Beat butter and sugar until pale.
- Add egg one by one.
- Add vanilla attack, flour, baking powder and fold the batter.
- Add milk
- Divide the batter into 2 and add cocoa powder on second bowl.
- Mix well.
- In a 8 inch baking pan cake tin, ladlle in both of the batter alternately
- Once finished, bake in 180c oven for 45 minutes.
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .