Masak Lemak Itik Salai Subway
- 2 nos Lemon Grass
- 24 g Shallots
- 5-6 buds Garlic
- 3-4 nos Red Chillies
- 3-4 nos Green Chillies
- 6-9 nos Bird Eye Chillies ( up to your preferences add more if you like it spicy)
- 20 g
- 150 g
- 1 tsp Haru Sakura
- Cheddar Cheese
- Thai Basil
- Add all ingredient and knead it for about 12-15 minutes
- Take it out and let it rest for 1 hours
- Once rested divide it into 2.
- Roll it flat and quickly tuck it in and make a log
- Let it rest again for 45 minutes
- Once rested, brush it with some milk and then bake it in 180c oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Season the Duck Breast with salt and pepper
- Pan sear the duck until desired doneness
- Heat the coal until it is cindering
- Place the duck breast on a plate and put the coals beside.
- Pour some oil and quickly cover it.
- Let it smoke until the some is gone, took about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add all ingredients inside the blender and then blend it until smooth.
- Saute the mixture until the water evaporated almost completely.
- Add in the coconut milk.
- Add in 1 tsp of haru sakura flour to make it thick.
- Set it aside.
- Cut the bread and smear sour cream on the bread.
- Put some cheddar cheese and torch it. You can put inside the oven to melt it.
- Once melted add in the duck breast followed with thai basil and onion.
- Finish it with the masak lemak sauce.
We collaborate with Melayan Flours Mill (MFM) to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Spicy Aglio Olio with Grilled Chicken
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!