You will wish you were eating this right now.
Soft and spongy with a gentle fragrance, the MilkTeaCake is absolutely satisfying. It is topped with luscious cream, chocolate bits and a gold flake (cause we are extra like that).
Milk Tea Cake
- 6 nos Eggs
- 80 g Milk
- 60 g Oil
- 2 nos Ah Weng Koh milk tea sachet
- 120 g Flour
- 120 g Fine Sugar
- 20 g Cocoa Powder
- 200 ml Topping Cream
- 1 nos Ah weng Koh MIlk Tea Sachet
- separate the egg and beat the egg white with the sugar until stiff peak.
- In another bowl mix in Flour egg yolk, oil, Milk and Ah Weng Koh Milk Tea until smooth
- Add in a little bit of the eggwhite batter into the flour mixture.
- This will help to loosen it for easy mixing
- Once loosen pour the flour batter into the egg white batter and fold it until well combined.
- Divide the batter into 2 equal art. Add in cocoa powder into one of the bold and fold it.
- Take out 5 inch sheet pan and pour the mixture and bake in 160°c oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the cream with ah weng koh milk tea
- Take the cake out and let it cool completely
- Cut the cake into 2 part and smear the cream
- Layer it with the milk tea cake as the base followed with the chocolate layer and end with milk tea cake.
- Pipe the remaining cream with a wilton piping tip.
- Let it sit in the fridge for a while before enjoying it.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Ah Weng Koh Hainan Tea 阿榮哥海南茶 to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Salted Egg Prawn Crispy Burger
Up Next: Millet Bak Zhang
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!