Now I know some of you prefer chocolate milk. If so, this is the Mocha Dalgona Coffee for you. Same like the classic way of making Dalgona where you prepare the whipped coffee mix with just a little tweaks. In this recipe, mocha powder is added to the coffee mixture and also you pour it over chocolate milk instead of regular milk.
You can make it more fancy like in the picture by adding chocolate drizzle and cocoa powder.
Mocha Dalgona Coffee
To make the coffee whip:
- In a bowl, add in the coffee, granulated sugar, water and cocoa powder.
- Whisk vigorously for around 5-8 minutes until thick and creamy, then set aside.
To make the iced chocolate drink:
- Place the dairy-free milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup and ice a blender and blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour the chocolate drink into glasses. Fill the glass with how much milk you like.
- Spoon the coffee cream on top.
Recipe credit to My Weekend Plan