A mochi-like texture with a super soft milky creamy cream cheese filling inside which is so rich and delicious that it makes you want to have more! Super easy to do, basic pantry ingredients needed and NO OVEN needed for this.
Mochi Milky Cream Cheese
- 125 g Glutinous Rice Flour
- 55 g Sugar
- 35 g Cornflour
- 200 ml Milk
- 25 g Butter
- 150 g Cream Cheese
- 30 g Icing Sugar
- 200 ml Whipping Cream
- Mix glutinous rice flour, sugar, cornflour and milk.
- Strain it and then steam for about 20 – 25minutes.
- Once cooled down, add in butter. Knead until it forms a dough.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and icing sugar until fully blend.
- Add in whipping cream and continue to beat until smooth.
- Portion out dough ino 6 to 7 portions.
- Roll out dough and put in filling.
- If dough gets a bit too sticky, dust with more cornflour when rolling out dough.
- If want to get more oozing effect, put in more filling and less of the mochi dough.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Simple Red Velvet Lava Cake