So there’s Molten Lava Cakes, and there’s Cheese Tarts. Could you combine them together? Oh yes you certainly can! Molten Lava Cheese Tarts are hundred times better than normal egg tarts! Those who love eating cheese must learn this. Cut the tart and it will overflow with melted cheese, luxuriously creamy.
Molten Lava Cheese Tart Recipe
- 20 g Condensed Milk
- 10g + 10g Fine granulated sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 100 g Whipping cream
- 100 g Cake flour
- 10 g Lemon juice
- 150 g Cream cheese
- 8 g Corn starch
- 1+ 1 Egg
- Soften the butter at room temperature.
- Then add sugar and egg yolk and mix them together.
- Sift in the cake.
- Knead evenly.
- Roll it out and keep in the freezer for half an hour.
- Put it into the mould and press it in the oven.
- Soften the cream cheese at room temperature.
- Pour in all the ingredients used to make the filling.
- Mix it evenly, stir with hot water till it becomes smooth.
- After it's smooth, take out the ready baked tart shell from the oven.
- Add in the filling.
- Make sure its spread evenly.
- Put it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Take it out and spread egg yolk on it.
- Bake it in the oven.
- It's done!
If you don’t learn how to make this, you’ll regret it! The bursting molten lava cheese tart is just too delicious!
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!