Lots of us love going to IKEA to look at the beautiful furniture and cool looking designs. But that is not the only reason right? HEHE! Any regular IKEA goer knows what comes next after the furniture viewing – eating.
From sweedish meatballs to fried chicken they are all loved by many!
If you would like to taste that IKEA Fried Chicken without actually going, you can! Thanks to this IKEA Inspired Fried Chicken Recipe.
The ingredients you will need:
- 9 pcs chicken wing / 1 kilo chicken wing
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tablespoons of knorr maggi flavour powder
- 1½ tablespoons of sand sugar
- 2 tsp all purpose seasoning
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 tsp white water
- 4 tablespoons of starch tapioca
- 3 tsp wheat flour
- Cooking oil
Steps to do it:
- Wash the chicken together with 1 tablespoons of salt until clean.
2. Mix all ingredients together except the cooking oil. Marinate it for at least 8 hours.
3. Remove the chicken from the fridge 30 minutes before frying.
4. Put in 3-4 pieces of chicken wings and fry it for 6 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the fryer and place it on some tissue to drain excess oil.
6. Let it rest for 6 minutes.
7. Put the chicken back in the fryer and cook until crispy for less than 3-4 minutes. This ensures the outside is crispy and inside is juicy so the chicken will be perfectly cooked.
8. Once the frying is done, get ready to taste your IKEA inspired Fried Chicken
If you have any fried chicken recipes, IKEA inspired recipes or any other great recipes do share them with us! We would love to see them!
You may also get a chance to be featured on our site!
Get into the Raya spirit with these:
No4 Looks So Instagrammable! Check out the Ultimate Raya Kuih Guide – Classics and Twists
Buttery and Pretty Check out Types of Semperit and Recipes
Which Ones Have You Tried? Ultimate Rendang Recipes and Variations
70k Likes! This Guy Shows How To Make The Easiest Nasi Goreng Kampung
Enjoy staying at home with style:
Want A Home Cafe Experience? Check out 10 Cafe Worthy Recipes
LESS THAN 10 MINUTES: 20 GO-TO Smoothie Bowl Ideas
Simple Toast Ideas That You’ll Love: 12 Quick and Tasty Breakfast Toast Ideas
10k Shares! Flavorful Thai Mee Celup Recipe
Other articles you will love:
New to baking? Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
11.5k FOLLOWERS! This Korean Cafe Makes Super Cute Coffee Art!
12.7k Followers on Instagram! 17-year-old Girl Shares Her Vegan Recipes
Easy And Quick Yet Tasty: 11 Most Fun Snacks For Kids