Are you sick of the regular pudding that you always get from events or parties? Wanna learn something different? This recipe is just like your ordinary pudding but with a multigrain flavour which gives more benefits to your health. So it is like a combo, you can enjoy this dessert at the same time getting the nutrients from HOMESOY Multigrain drink.
- 500 ml Homesoy Multigrain
- 15 g Gelatine Powder
- 50 g Sugar
- 45 ml Water
- 60 g Glutinous Rice Flour
- 50 ml Warm Water
- Bloom gelatine powder and water together.
- Boil Homesoy Multigrain and sugar together.
- Add in bloomed gelatine until dissolved.
- Then pour into plastic shooter cups.
- Put it into the fridge and let it set.
- For the glutinous rice ball, mix glutinous rice flour and warm water together. Knead until it forms into a dough.
- Bring a pot of water to boil the place of glutinous rice balls in. Once done, place the glutinous rice ball on to the pudding.
- You can change the base of the milk with any choice of your preference. Just remain the recipe.
- If you want to add colouring to the glutinous rice ball, you can. Just add 1 or 2 drops of gel colouring into the glutinous rice flour.
- If you want a more watery pudding, you can reduce the gelatine powder by 1 or 2 grams.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: UFC Oat Milk Boba Tart