Beware: Don’t get addicted to the No Bake Chocolate Pudding Tart.
It could be done immediately without an oven by using simple ingredients and highly nutritious almond milk. This flavorful chocolate tart is sure to make both vegans and non-vegans crave for more! Oh did we mention it is gluten-free too?
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Tart Recipe
- 150 g Coconut flake
- 70 g Dark chocolate (melted)
- 70 g Brown sugar
- 60 g Corn oil
- 500 g Orasi almond milk
- 200 g Dark chocolate
- 85 g Corn starch
- 100 g Chocolate
- 45 g Corn oil
- For Coconut Crust, Combine coconut flake, dark chocolate (melted), brown sugar, corn oil and transfer into 7 inch pie mold/ container.
- Pat it down and compress with a spatula or bowl to make it flat. Chill in freezer until harden.
- For Chocolate Pudding, Combine Almond Milk and Chocolate.
- Once simmer, ladle a bit of the milk mixture into the cornstarch and stir. This is necessary step to avoid any cornstarch clump and pour it back into the mixture.
- Stir until thickened and sift to make it silky smooth.
- Transfer the pudding onto the chilled crust and let it set in the freezer for about 3-4 hours.
- For Chocolate Glaze, Combine chocolate and corn oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it until all of the chocolate are melted.
- Transfer it onto the set tart.
We used Orasi almond milk for this recipe and boy it was good!
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Small Baking Tips That Make Big Differences
Up Next: Molten Lava Cheese Tart Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!