Wanna level up your pau making game?
Then you should totally try making this delicious Nyonya Sauce Pau. It’s a savoury pau filled with fish fillet, cooked with flavorful Nyonya Sauce. There’s also salad in it which makes this a pretty healthy well balanced meal.
Nyonya Sauce Pau Recipe
- ⅓ cup Water
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn oil
- 2 ½ cups AP flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
Nyonya Sauce Salmon
- 170 g Nyolike nyonya sauce
- 50 ml Coconut milk
- 50 ml Water
- 1 nos Salmon
- 30 g Yellow capcicum
- 30 g Orange capcicum
- 30 g Lettuce/ Coral
- Combine all ingredient except corn oil.
- Knead it until it become a ball.
- Cover and let it rise for 2 hours.
- Once proof punch it out and portion it into a 80g ball.
- Roll the ball and brush oil only a side of the rolled ball. And then close it into half and roll the top gently.
- Let it rise for 45 minutes. Steam the bun for 10 minutes.
- Heat the pan and Nyolike Nyonya Sauce Paste. Add water and let it thicken and low the heat.
- Add coconut milk. Cut the fish fillet into cube and cook with the sauce.
We used the tasty Nyolike Nyonya sauce for this recipe.
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Top 10 Imported Flour You Need To Know
Up Next: Vegan Baking Substitution
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!