There is nothing better than when you get to combine your favorite desserts into one delicious treat! Just imagine how good an Oreo Egg Tart would taste if you got your hands on it. The best part of this Oreo Egg Tart recipe is that it doesn’t need any oven to help bake it! It’s the perfect recipe, especially for those who are just starting with their baking journey. Come and try baking this super quick and easy No-Oven Oreo Egg Tart recipe today!
Oreo Egg Tart
- 150 g Whipping cream
- 40 g Butter
- 20 g White sugar
- 1 pack Oreo cookies
- Mango (Appropriate amount)
- Remove the oreo cream and crush the oreo cookies only until finely crushed.
- Heat the butter and mix the crushed oreo cookies with the butter.
- Put a layer of plastic wrap on the mold. Scoop the Oreo mixture into the mold, and firmly press it down evenly.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Add whipping cream and sugar and beat it well.
- Pour the whipping cream in a piping bag, then cut a hole in the bottom corner of the bag.
- Squeeze the cream in the middle of the oreo tart.
- Cut mango into pieces and place it on top for decoration.
Did you make this recipe?
Voila! Your tasty Oreo Egg tart is now ready to be served. With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your desserts aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for our help, or join and ask for the opinions of our helpful community! Both lines are always ready to tend to your baking needs.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .