Image Credit : whattocooktoday.com
Fancy a little bit of classic cheesecake and a little bit of traditional pandan taste? We got you covered – Pandan Burnt Cheesecake!A great combination of burnt cheesecake texture with the decadence of traditional pandan taste, doing explosive taste wonders to locals’ taste buds.
Pandan Burnt Cheesecake
- 75 g Fine granulated sugar
- 50 g Thick coconut milk
- 45 g Pandan juice
- 100 g Whipping cream
- 3 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 20 g Corn starch
- 350 g Cream cheese
- Melt the cheese, add sugar and stir well.
- Add eggs and stir until it becomes batter.
- Add in a few drops of pandan juice and stir it.
- Add coconut milk and stir.
- Pour whipped cream and stir.
- Sift in corn starch and stir evenly.
- Sift in corn starch and stir evenly baking paper.
- Pour the batter through a sieve and pour it into the mold.
- Heat the top and bottom of the oven at 230 degrees.
- Bake it in the oven for around 25 minutes.
- Take it out and wait till its cooled, then store it in the fridge.
- Pandan Cheese Cake is done!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends who are into traditional fusion cakes!
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Doraemon Dorayaki Recipe
Up Next: Get To Know Chocolate
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!