A dessert like this will really make Raya ‘meriah’.It’s a Malay-Thai Fusion Recipe that features 3 FRUITS – banana, jackfruit and durian in ‘pulut’. The Pengat Meriah has a superb aroma thanks to the Coconut Milk from Rasaku, which is also what makes the pulut taste so good!! Topping the pulut with ‘pengat’, makes it taste divine! Try making it now and stop drooling over the screen
- 400 ml Rasaku Coconut Cream
- 200 g Soaked Glutinous Rice
- 100 ml Water
- 100g g Jackfruit
- 100 g Banana
- 100 g Durian
- 70 g Muscovado Sugar
- 2 nos Pandan Leaf
- In a pot, mix in the glutinous rice, water and 100g of rasaku coconut cream
- Cook it in a low heat until it is fully cooked
- Stir gently so it doesn’t break
- In a pot combine sago,pandan, sugar and a little bit of water.
- Boil it until the sago become a bit clear
- Add in the fruits and lower the heat
- Add in the remaining coconut cream
- Season it with salt.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Rasaku to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Swissroll Kek Meriam Buluh
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!