Try this easy recipe that you can recreate your own pizza with your own very favourite tipping with the amount of cheese you enjoy.Not only is it for you, but for your entire family and friends that you’ll be celebrating this Christmas. Show them something that they can’t buy from outside.
Pizza Cheesy Bread Bomb
- 285 g Bread flour
- 13 g Yeast
- 140 ml Warm water
- 55 g Chek Hup Diamond Cane Rock Sugar
- 3 g Salt
- ½ nos Egg
- 30 g Butter
- 1 nos Egg (eggwash)
- Cheddar Cheese Slice
- Microwave water and Chek Hup Diamond Cane Rock Sugar until it has fully melted. Let water cool down then mix yeast into warm water together and put it aside.
- Place all ingredients and yeasted mixture into the standmixer..
- Knead until it is almost forming into a dough.
- Pour in butter and blend it continuously for about a minute.
- Once it forms into a dough. Let it rest for 1 hour until it doubles in size.
- Divide dough into 2 portions.
- Roll out into a rectangular shape. Spread some ketchup, cheddar cheese slices, pepperoni and lots of mozzarella cheese.
- Roll it up into a batard shape. Then place it into a loaf pan and let it rest for another 30mins.
- Brush it with some eggwash and then bake it at 180c for 30mins or until golden brown.
- You can use chicken ham or any other slice of meat to substitute the beef pepperoni.
- Can add in more herbs to make it more flavourful.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Gluten Free Orange Cookie