These cute Bear Buns are an absolute delight to look at!
It’s filled with Rasaku’s Sweet Corn Cream Style, which is partially puréed corn, making it a smooth, thick creamy filling that bursts into your mouth gloriously. Yum!
Rasaku Bear Bun
- Using a stand mixer or by hand, add in all of the ingredient into the mixing bowl
- Knead the dough for 15 minutes
- Cover it and let it rest for 4 hour in the chiller.
- After chilled portion about 2 nos 20 g small dough
- Colour one of the 20g dough ball with brown colouring
- The other one remains uncoloured.
- Divide the remaining dough into 2 equal parts
- On a bain marie, mix all ingredient and stir until it thickens
- Let it cool ( it will solidify when cool)
- Flatten the dough and spoon 1 ½ tablespoon of the filling and close it. And roll into a ball
- Repeat for the remaining dough
- Once done, take the uncoloured dough and make a small thin disk and put on top of the dough ball.
- Take the coloured dough and make the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Place the eyes,nose and mouth and brush it with thin coat of egg wash
- Let it rise for 30 minutes
- Bake in a 150c oven for 35 minutes.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Rasaku to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Swissroll Kek Meriam Buluh
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!