Forget plain brownies, when you can do your own little twist with this delicious Red Velvet Cheese Brownies You’re going to want to try this out!
Red Velvet Cheese Brownie Recipe
- Mix melted butter and sugar together.
- Then add in eggs and mix well until combined.
- Mix in dry ingredients. Lastly put mix in red velvet emulco.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and prepare a 7×7 square pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Then add in egg yolk and mix until combined.
- Pour in red velvet butter into pan and leave 2 tbsp for later.
- Then spread cream cheese batter evenly on top of the brownie batter.
- Put the remaining 2 tbsp red velvet batter on to cheese and swirl the batter. Bake it at 180°C for 35 mins.
Try out this delicious recipe for yourself now!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!