Imagine it’s the third 3rd day of raya, you still have a lot of rendang left and you’re unsure of what to do with it? Try this recipe and surely there will be no more leftovers!
- 300 g Beef Rendang
- 100 g Iceberg Lettuce
- 5 nos Tortilla Wrap
- For Spreading Mayonnaise
- Thinly slice the iceberg lettuce.
- Then, cut one part of the tortilla, so that you can fold it into a triangle by folding it 3 times.
- Use the mayonnaise to stick two sides of the folded tortilla.
- Then, fill in the tortilla pockets with the beef rendang and shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Seal the ends of the triangle with more mayonnaise.
- Then, deep fry the rendang pockets until dark golden brown and crispy.
- Try to experiment with different type of dishes, as long as you omit as much liquid as possible while filling the pockets.
- If the beef piece is too large, try cutting it down or shredding it into smaller pieces.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Terung Sambal Cheese Recipe