We all know the struggles of being on a diet when you are also a foodie! But fret not my wonderful readers, I have come across this recipe that you can try making. It has minimum carbs and packs flavor!
The Rolled Stuffed Cabbage
- Chicken breast (chopped) or Minced meat (Ramly brand is recommended)
- Red onion
- Black pepper powder
- Maggi powder is quite flavorful (or can be replaced with salt for those who want it to be really healthy)
- Chili powder
- Purple/Green cabbage (or any other lettuce of your choice)
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is slightly dry.
- Then, add the radish and purple cabbage and fry for a while.
- Add black pepper, chilli powder and maggi/salt to taste.
- Dampen the cabbage so it will be easier to roll
- Place the fillings inside
- Roll it up and tie it neatly with chives
- You can also leave it untied, but you need to make sure you roll and tuck it in nicely so it doesn’t ‘explode’ out hahaha
- Finally, steam them for about 3 minutes
Credit to this interesting tip goes to Az Hanie Ismail. You can check out her profile here.
If you have any other wonderful tips like these for making diet friendly yet tasty food or even any other cooking tips at all, do let us know! Happy Dieting (I hope hahaha)!
New to baking?
Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
Get entertained with: Hilarious Attempts on The Latest Trend – Baking
Looking for Tom Yam as hot and spicy as you? Check out 7 Best Tom Yam in Klang Valley
Wanna ‘par-tea’ with boba tea? Check out 10 Most Popular and Tasty Boba Teas in Klang Valley
Planning a trip to Ipoh? Check out Ipoh Food Guide: Recommended by the Locals
Looking for Pink Cakes Decorating Ideas? Check out Easy Pink Cake Decorating Ideas For Girls
Wanna have good Japanese Food at affordable prices? Check out 7 Best Japanese Restaurants in Klang Valley