Grab it. Taste it. Love it.
The Salmon Grab is incredibly easy to make. All you gotta do is add that smoked salmon, crunchy greens, and season it with some good sauce.
We made our sauce with some mayo and our favorite chili sauce, Gardens Sauces Chilli Sauce. It results in a well-balanced, tangy, and spicy flavor.
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 70 ml Water
- 80 g
- 5 g
Thousand Tartar Fusion
- A pinch of Dill
- ¼ tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup
Garden Chilli Sauce
- ¼ cup
- 1 tbsp Chopped Capers
- Half Diced onion (soaked with water and 1 tbsp vinegar)
- Baby Spinach
- Jullient Beetroot
- Onion Slice
- 3 colours peppers
- Chopped Capers
- Lemon Zest
- Smoked Salmon
- For the dough add all ingredient and mix it by using hand until it become a smooth ball
- Set it aside for 30 minutes
- Once rested for 30 minute divide into two
- Roll it into a big circle and pan fry it 3 minute on each side or a brown crust will form.
- In a bowl add in mayonnaise and Garden Chilli Sauce
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix it.
- Take the bread and smear the sauce
- Start with the lettuce and baby spinach
- Next top it of with the peppers, beetroot, onion slice cappers, Smoked salmon and lemon zest
- Lastly squeeze lemon juice on top and sprinkle some olive oil (optional).
Try making it for lunch or dinner, you’ll be so satisfied!
We collaborate with Gardens Sauces to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Malaysian Pizza
Up Next: Popia Gulung Serunding Ikan
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!