Your taste buds are going to be dancing the samba as you take a bite into this Salted Egg Prawn Crispy Burger.
Featuring crisp tempura, greens, capers, succulent prawns and the best part of it all – SALTED EGG SAUCE, it is a combination of savoury and salty flavors coupled with a very satisfying crunch!
We could take burgers to the next level thanks to Soy Asahi’s incredible Fried Seafood Powder and Instant Salted Egg Flavor Sauce. Use them in your burgers now too!
Salted Egg Prawn Crispy Burger
- 170+ ml Lukewarm milk
- 5 g Yeast
- 300 g Bread flour
- 20 g Caster suInstant gar
- 2.5 g Sea salt
- 100 g Soy Asahi Fried Seafood Powder
- 4 nos Bird eye chillies
- 10 nos Curry Leaves
- 100 g Water
- 12 g Big Prawn
Salted egg sauce
- 5 g Soy Asahi salted Egg Powder
- 100 ml Warm Water
- Capcicum red and Yellow
- Combine all ingredient in a stand mixer
- Knead until really soft, Rest the dough for 1 hour
- After rest for 1 hour portion it into 50g ball each
- Make up and proof for 1 hour
- After that brush with cream and sesame seed ( optional)
- Bake in a 190°c oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients together except prawn
- In a pot filled with hot oil
- Dip the prawn into the batter and deep fry it until golden brown
- Repeat until the prawn is finished
- Pour the remaining batter into the hot pot to make a crispy tempura snack!
- Combine both ingredients and mix until homogenized
- Set it aside.
- Cut the bun into 2 and smear mayonnaise
- Lay on butterhead followed with capcicum
- And fill the center with capers
- Add in crunchy tempura and the prawn.
- Close it with top part of the bun
- Pour the sauce on top and it sprinkle with curry leaves
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Soy Asahi to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!