Try this super crispy and cheesy snack with your leftover satay. The satay can also be substituted with other cooked proteins.
- 6 Sticks Chicken Satay
- 20 g Peanut Sauce
- 2 nos Paratha
- ½ medium Sliced Onion
- 70 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 no Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Chop the satays into smaller pieces.
- Lay one paratha on top of the other use a rolling pin to stick it together.
- Then place a small bowl at the centre to act as a guide.
- Spread the peanut sauce on the paratha followed by the satay and onions.
- Remove the bowl and score the middle part into 8 sections and fold it over the satay.
- Crack the egg and whisk it together with the milk.
- Then brush the egg wash on the exposed side of the paratha and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins, take it out and sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken parts and continue to bake for another 5 mins.
- If the topside of the paratha isn’t cooked after 20 mins, you can set the oven at top heat only and add another 5 mins.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Pizza Cupcake Recipe