The difference in this recipe is the quarter spoon of nutmeg. You can also switch it for cinnamon or add both. It gives a nice, warm, earthy flavor.
Spiced Dalgona Coffee
- Mix together the instant coffee, sugar and hot water.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the mixture until it’s fluffy.
- Heat milk with along with nutmeg.
- Pour into a cup and scoop some whipped coffee on top to enjoy the warming delight.
- Whole Nutmeg can be instantly powdered on a grater.
- You can also try this recipe using Cinnamon in place of Nutmeg.
Recipe credit to My Weekend Plan