Pudding, but’s healthier. Made using Date-Licious chopped dates and Gurun Emas Low GI datesyrup, you’ve got a luscious syrup topped over moist pudding. Absolute yums! Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream if you like! You can now enjoy a plate of dessert with less guilt.
Sticky Date Pudding
- 200 g Date~Licious Chopped Dates
- 200 ml Water
- 75 g
- 2 tbsp Gurun Emas Dates Syru
- 50 g Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 2 large
- 150 g
- 2 tsp
- 150 g
- 50 g Dark Muskovado Sugar
- 200 ml
- 300 ml Gurun Emas Dates Syrup
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredient together and mix until well blended.
- Transfer it into a ramekin and bake in 160°c oven until the center is a bit wobbly around 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a pot, combine all syrup ingredient and let it boil.
- Turn off the heat as soon as it boil.
- Once the pudding is done, flip it out and pour the syrup!
You should give this Sticky Date Pudding a try! We even filled it with Gurun Emas Dates Syrup to enhance its taste.
We collaborate with Kurma Omni Mal to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Lopes Kayangan
Up Next: Woll Roll Bread
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!