Packed with juicy strawberries in layers of light fluffy whipped cream, this cake is every strawberry lover’s dream! You know what’s the best part? You don’t even need an oven to make Strawberry Shortcakes! With just 6 simple ingredients and an airfryer, you can create this unforgettable summer cake right in your own home!
Strawberry Short Cake
- In a water bath bowl, add in sugar and egg and whisk until the sugar dissolve and the temperature around 42 celsius
- Once warm, beat it using stand mixer or hand whisk. Beat until super fluffy
- After finish adding the flour slowly a little at a time.
- Transfer in in 2 6 inch baking pan
- Bake in 160°c air fryer for 50 minutes or until toothpick cake out clean.
- Cut it into the desired thickness
- Whip the Cream until really stiff
- In a bowl add in strawberry and a tablespoon of sugar and toss it a bit and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Cut the strawberries to the preferred size.
Don’t wait any longer, follow this video and make your own delicious strawberry shortcake!
We collaborate with Khind to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!