“Satu Teh Tarik boss!” Love Mamak Teh Tarik? Then you’ll probably love this cake! The Teh Tarik syrup and cream, white chocolate ganache and tender texture of the cake is about to transport you to a wonderful imaginary place.
Teh Tarik Cake
- Combine milk and butter and microwave until the butter is melted
- In a bowl add the mixture with egg and flour stir until well combined.
- On another bowl beat egg white and sugar until stiff peak
- Take small amount of the meringue and combine with the flour paste until it is well combine.
- Mix with the remaining meringue and add 1 packet of teh tarik kung fu.
- Fold it in until well combined. Do not fold to much!
- Divide into 3 equal volume and bake at 180c oven for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick came out clean.
White Chocolate ganache
- Mix white chocolate and cream and microwave for 30 second or until all the chocolate are melted.
- Divide into 2 bowl and pourin the syrup in one bowl
- Mix until well combine
- Use it as fast as possible.
Teh Tarik Syrup
- Combine both ingredient
- Transfer it into a piping bag
- And let it set
- Beat topping cream until soft peak.
Made with Teh Cap Kung Fu Teh Tarik, it’s the perfect cake for all Teh Tarik lovers~
We collaborate with Teh Cap Panglima Kung Fu Teh Tarik to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!