Isn’t it super frustrating when your coffee powder or beloved milo powder hardens. All you wanted was to enjoy a nice cup of drink now you have to wrestle with powder.
Well worry no longer, here is another tip for you to prevent this situation.
Things you need:
- Mason Jar or container of your choice
- Oxygen absorber
- Your beloved coffee or milo powder
How to do it:
- First purchase those oxygen absorbers. They are the heroes in preventing the powder from hardening.
2. Then transfer all your coffee or milo powder into a Mason Jar or container of your choice. Then add in the oxygen absorber.
3. Make sure to seal it tightly so no air goes in. You’re done!
If you have any other wonderful tips like these for making diet friendly yet tasty food or even any other cooking tips at all, do let us know! Happy Dieting (I hope hahaha)!
New to baking?
Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
Get entertained with: Hilarious Attempts on The Latest Trend – Baking
Looking for Tom Yam as hot and spicy as you? Check out 7 Best Tom Yam in Klang Valley
Wanna ‘par-tea’ with boba tea? Check out 10 Most Popular and Tasty Boba Teas in Klang Valley
Planning a trip to Ipoh? Check out Ipoh Food Guide: Recommended by the Locals
Looking for Pink Cakes Decorating Ideas? Check out Easy Pink Cake Decorating Ideas For Girls
Wanna have good Japanese Food at affordable prices? Check out 7 Best Japanese Restaurants in Klang Valley