This Creamy Carbonara recipe is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy chicken ham in a super thick and cheesy sauce. Simply delicious and so easy to make at home.
Traditional Creamy Carbonara
- 230 g DIVELLA Spaghetti Ristorante
- 2 slices Chicken Ham
- 2 nos Egg
- 200 g Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 nos Egg Yolk
- Pinch Parmesan Cheese
- Pinch Parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat. Add DIVELLA Spaghetti Ristorante and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add the chicken ham to a large skillet and saute over medium-low heat until crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Mix egg and parmesan cheese together.
- Using the same cooking pan, add the cooked pasta in and once pasta is hot, pour in the egg parmesan cheese mixture and turn off heat.
- Keep stirring it until the cheese has fully melted.
- Garnish with more Parmesan cheese and place 1 nos egg yolk in the middle and serve immediately.
- Turn off heat and put in egg cheese mixture, keep stirring to prevent the eggs from cooking and lumping up.
- If it is too thick, pour in some pasta water or cooking cream to dilute a little.
- If it is too cheesy, reduce the amount of cheese and egg a little.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups