Image Credit: anncoojournal
Make fresh homemade mochi using this no-fail recipe.If you like Mochi, you will love this recipe!
- 300 g Glutinous flour
- 75 g Flour
- 25 g Cassava Flour
- 225 g Sugar
- 1 tsp Oil
- Pandan Juice (or any food colouring)
- 350 ml Water
- Mix glutinous rice flour, clarified flour, tapioca flour, sugar, oil, and water until there are no particles.
- Pour into a steamed oiled pan (recommended 8-inch square) and steam for 20 minutes.
- Fry a little glutinous rice noodles and cook for 5 minutes until cooked
- Then divide the steamed dough into two parts, put the cooked glutinous rice flour on the table, coat the dough with pandan juice or any food colouring then slowly roll up and slice into pieces
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!