Vanilla cake are the most favourable child in cake, you can not go wrong with this flavour. Vanilla are the universal flavour in baking, you can expand the variety of flavour by using a vanilla cake recipe. This recipe are fool proof and so easy to do!
- 64 g Cake Flour
- 64 g Castor Sugar
- 2 nos Whole Egg
- 5 g Vanilla Essence
- 5 g Baking Powder
- 27 g Water
- 6 g Ovalet
- 20 g Corn Oil
- Sponge Cake
- In a bowl, put all ingredients except oil, and beat the ingredients using hand mixer
- Mix for about 2 minutes until lighten and a bit whiter (until you reach ribboning stage), then add in oil and beat for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a 5”x5”x3” cake round pan.
- Bake at 170c for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take out from the pan, and let it cool completely on the wire rack.
Did you make this recipe?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey..
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .