Eating buns with a dip? Yes you can! The Vegan Bun are soft fluffy buns that you can tear easily and dip into homemade multigrain cream. Who knew vegan buns could be this fancy and delish!
Vegan Bun with Multigrain Cream
- 40 g Bread Flour
- 200 ml Homesoy Multigrain
- 10 ml Golden Syrup
- 20 ml Water
- Combine both ingredient and let it cooked until thicken.
- Set it aside let it cool
- Combine all ingredient and add the starter.
- Mix on low speed for 3 minutes
- Crank up into medium speed and knead the dough until it pulls out from the mixing bowl.
- Let it proof for 2 hours
- Once proof make up the bread.
- Give it the second proof.
- Once proofed wash it with the syrup wash.
- Bake in 180°c oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Homesoy Muti-grain Cream
- Pour in half of the homesoy ( 500g)
- Add in the spices
- Whisk until simmering
- Once simmer, ladle one out and mix it with the corn starch.
- It is important step to avoid any lump
- Once mixed pour in the mixture back into the milk
- Stir until thickened
We made ours with the newly launched HOMESOY Multigrain.
We collaborate with Homesoy to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!