We all know what coffee is, some people can’t even start their day without it! Of course, the smell of a freshly brewed cup of coffee in the morning is always amazing. It even helps some of us to stay awake throughout the day. Actually, although some people think so, drinking coffee daily isn’t a bad habit! Scientists even say it’s proven to be healthy. Your daily morning coffee not only provides you with an energy boost, but is also rich in antioxidants. In fact, studies have shown that coffee is one of the largest source of antioxidants in the human diet! Besdies that, it can even lower the risks of heart failure. Isn’t it great that coffee has all these health benefits? Definitely a good reason why so many people drink it..
6 Kinds of Coffee Cakes
- Let's start our coffee cake list with a very simple chiffon cake recipe! With as little as 5 ingredients you can already enjoy this soft and fluffy treat.
- This recipe might look a little hard at first glance, but you don't need to worry! We're giving you detailed steps so you won't mess up. Even if you're still a beginner you can create the perfect Coffee French Cake, just follow our lead!
- A classic Tiramisu cake is a dessert that everyone needs from time to time. Creamy and delicious, let the coffee taste melt into your mouth!
- When you take a bite of this cake, you'll feel like a thousand layers are not enough. Because it is just so delicious! Next time we should go for a million layers instead.
- Here's another simple and delicious coffee cake that you can enjoy! If you like steamed cakes you should definitely give it a try.
- This cake not only has double layers, but it can also give you double the happiness with how tasty it is! Pair it with tea or coffee for a perfect teatime combination.
Did you make this recipe?
So, what do you guys think about this recipe? It’s so easy, innit? We hope you guys do give it a try and let us know what you think of it!
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .