Got some time in the morning? ☀️ What are you waiting for? Get energized and bake some fresh Wholegrain Loaf 🍞 for an enriched day!
Make sure to use Bake With Yen Aichermühle Wheat Flour and Bake With Yen Eagle Instant Dry Yeast to make delicious bread that’s going to cheer you up in the morning with every bite (especially when it’s toasted 😉). The texture, the freshness along with the yumminess of it will absolutely have you ready to take on the day 💪🏼
Wholegrain Loaf Breakfast
- By using stand mixer, combine all of the bread ingredients and knead it for 15minutes.
- Let it rest for 2 hours or until doubled the size.
- Once rested, shape it then put it into a loaf pan and proof until doubled the size.
- Bake at 180°C preheated oven for 30minutes.
- For the sauce, double boil egg yolk and whisk until slightly pale.
- Slowly add in melted butter and continue whisking until it is thicken.
- Add in lemon juice.
- For the poached egg, boil water with vinegar.
- Use a cling wrap and put in a small bowl. Spray some oil on the cling wrap and crack an egg into the cling wrap and tie it tightly.
- Place the egg into the boiling water for about 1 to 2 minutes and remove.
- For the assembly, toast the bread slices with butter spread on it.
- Spread some avocado on toasted bread followed by rockets.
- Gently cut open the cling wrap of the poached egg and place them on the rockets.
- Lastly drizzle some hollandaise sauce on the poached egg.
Have yourself a healthy, wholesome breakfast!
We collaborate with Bake With Yen to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Multigrain Soy Milk Tart
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!